Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Brest, Belarus
- Sunlight hours in Brest range between 1:17 for every day in December & 9:40 per day in June
- The longest day of the year is 16:30 long and the shortest day is 7:29 long.
- The longest day is 9:01 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1866 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:06 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 42.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 38.3° above the horizon at Brest.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Brest, Belarus
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 294.5 kms (183 miles) NNE
- Varena, Lithuania - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) NNE
- Minsk, Belarus - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) NE
- Grodno, Belarus - 167 kms (103.8 miles) N
- Sarny, Ukraine - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) ESE
- Kovel', Ukraine - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Luck, Ukraine - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SE
- Rovno, Ukraine - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) SE
- L'Vov, Ukraine - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) S
- Ternopol', Ukraine - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SSE