| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in November is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain from time to time. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of water is discharged during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Brest is really dreary with on average just 1:32 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:05 long and the longest day is 9:30 long with an average length of 8:44.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Brest, Belarus
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 294.5 kms (183 miles) NNE
- Varena, Lithuania - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) NNE
- Minsk, Belarus - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) NE
- Grodno, Belarus - 167 kms (103.8 miles) N
- Sarny, Ukraine - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) ESE
- Kovel', Ukraine - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Luck, Ukraine - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SE
- Rovno, Ukraine - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) SE
- L'Vov, Ukraine - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) S
- Ternopol', Ukraine - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SSE