| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brest in August is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 76mm (3in) of water is discharged across on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Brest are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:05 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 6:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Brest August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Brest, Belarus
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Brest:
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 294.5 kms (183 miles) NNE
- Varena, Lithuania - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) NNE
- Minsk, Belarus - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) NE
- Grodno, Belarus - 167 kms (103.8 miles) N
- Sarny, Ukraine - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) ESE
- Kovel', Ukraine - 121.4 kms (75.5 miles) SE
- Luck, Ukraine - 201.6 kms (125.3 miles) SE
- Rovno, Ukraine - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) SE
- L'Vov, Ukraine - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) S
- Ternopol', Ukraine - 319.1 kms (198.3 miles) SSE